Because writing is more than just words ...
The digital age means that internal and external business communications are constantly evolving. In this environment, technical writing, training materials, branding, grammar rules, style guides, customer expectations, employee needs, and documentation strategies are rapidly changing.
MATC Group offers technical writing, training materials, and knowledge management consulting services, proudly serving clients in the financial services, life sciences, legal, pharma, health care, software development, government, manufacturing, nonprofit, and information technology sectors since 2009.
We have a proven track record of delivering results for clients, and are recognized for:
- Quickly and efficiently providing quality content
- Mastering up-to-date tools and IT infrastructure
- Affordable, cost effective rates, and
- Flexibility—our writers can work in your office or remotely. Or a mix of both.
And, MATC provides a project manager to work closely with you and our writer(s) to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
- “The new procedure MATC helped us to develop resulted in a 20 percent operational cost reduction.”
- “I am truly impressed with your whole team and the resulting work.”
- “Thanks MATC team! What an incredible job you’ve done on the workshops & all of you are simply delightful to work with.”
Our Technical Writing team works closely with your subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand the project. This approach eliminates communication gaps and ensures the material is accurate, every time.
Technical Writing Services
Technical writing is the process of researching and writing about specialized topics in a clear and easy to understand manner for the intended audience. Organizations use technical writing every day whenever they are revising a document, writing a procedure, or providing instructions to their employees or customers.
Technical writers take complex ideas and break them down into usable instructions or concepts. We excel at developing logical process and document flows. MATC writers bridge the gap between highly technical subject matter experts and the end user.