Technology Consulting Group
Industries We Serve : Financial services life sciences Pharmaceutical Health Care Software development Education government Legal Manufacturing NonProfit Information technology
Experienced. Exceptional. Exactly what you need.
Welcome to The
Management & Technology
MATC Group’s team of technical writers, instructional designers, and knowledge management (KM) advisors quickly develop and deliver effective and high-quality content to your ideal audience.
Our customer list includes large well-known companies and smaller organizations who face challenges in getting the right content to the right people effectively.
Since 2009, we have been solving customer problems through insightful learning, quality documentation, and thoughtful understanding of content challenges.
MATC IS DIFFERENT
Why MATC ?
Simply stated, we deliver what you need when you need it – and we’re very good at it. We create top-notch content for all your audiences and find the best use cases for your tools and technology.
- Affordable. We have designed our rates to beat your in-house costs, and you’ll only pay for the hours you use without any surprises.
- Process. Our process has been refined over nearly 25 years to deliver great content. Our industry-leading QA process lets you focus on the big-picture – let us worry about the details.
- Agile. The types of resources you need can change. You may need an instructional designer after you needed a KM consultant. Our team of full-time resources are deployed as the project or work requires.
- Efficiency. We combine superior content with quick deliverables and we deliver content to you faster than you can deliver it to yourself.
- Knowledge. Our multi-industry experience means we’ve helped companies in your industry clear similar obstacles. We also work on a global level with many of our resources multi-lingual.
- Ownership. We hold no copyright on the work we produce. It’s yours. At the end of the project, we hand over all the materials to you. The content is yours – we hold no copyright on it.
- Flexible. We work when and where you need us, remotely or on-site, as part of your team or only when needed for special projects.
Plus – MATC provides a project manager to work closely with you and your team to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget.
Your success is important to us. That’s why our top-notch writers work closely with your subject matter experts (SMEs) to fully understand your project and goals. This approach eliminates communication gaps and ensures the material is accurate, every time.
At MATC, we deliver the best content possible — even on first drafts. Our rigorous quality assurance procedures ensure that we worry about the details so that you can focus on the big picture and achieve your goals.
Suboptimal processes managing outdated content costs your company time and money. MATC can help organize content delivery systems to manage content and keep it up to date.
Why MATC is different
We believe in the MATC difference. But what sets us apart?
- Employees, not contractors. MATC Group does not use contractors. Instead, we hire professionals with a wide range of skills and specialties, so we assign our most qualified team to meet your needs.
- Cutting-edge tools. We constantly upgrade and learn new tools while maintaining industry-standard best practices. Communications strategies evolve quickly, and we ensure your documentation works with your software platforms and technology capabilities.
- On-going support. We are available as your on-demand resource, even after your project is completed. We offer a quick turnaround on your documentation updates because of decreased start-up time.
- Future Updates. If you prefer to make your own updates, you can. We give you all text, images, videos, and other components of your content, enabling you to make changes as you see fit.
We have lots of experience
Large provider of high-quality rental homes in the U.S.
Case Study: Real Estate Challenges Need SOPs for leasing agents working with properties Require new
Popular stock photo company
Case Study: Software Development Challenges Produce user guides, knowledge articles, eLearning modules, and update evergreen
A leading East Coast utilities corporation
Case Study: Utilities Challenges Require updated safety training Need better results from safety training Require